Table of Contents
This policy defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data undertaken by 22Beting (hereinafter the “Operator”).
- The Operator sets as the major objective and condition of its activity the observance of human and citizen’s rights and freedoms when processing the personal data.
- This policy of the Operator in relation to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information which the Operator can obtain about the visitors of the website https://22beting.com.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data on 22beting is processing of personal data by means of computer equipment.
- Blocking of personal data on 22beting is temporary termination of processing of personal data (except when the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
- Website means a set of graphic and informational materials, and databases, making them available on the Internet at https://22beting.com.
- Information system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and information technology to ensure their processing.
- Identification of personal data on 22beting is actions, a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information.
- Processing of personal data on 22beting is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations), performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, use, transfer (distribution, provision), blocking, destruction of personal data.
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable user of the website https://22beting.com.
- Personal data, authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution – personal data, access to which is provided by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data, authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution in the manner prescribed by law on personal data (hereinafter – personal data, authorized for distribution).
- User – any visitor to the https://22beting.com website.
- Provision of personal data is actions to disclose personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of people.
- Dissemination of personal data is any action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons or to familiarize the public with personal data.
- Transborder transfer of personal data is transfer of personal data from 22beting to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign authority, foreign individual, or legal entity.
- Destruction of personal data is any action, as a result of which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the impossibility to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) destroyed media personal data.
The Operator’s basic rights and obligations
- 22beting has the right:
– To obtain from the subject of personal data reliable information and/or documents containing personal data;
– In case the personal data subject has withdrawn his/her consent to the data processing, the Operator shall be entitled to continue the processing of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject;
– Independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of the obligations provided by the Personal Data Law and the regulations adopted in accordance with it.
2. 22beting shall:
– Provide the subject of personal data, at his/her request, with information relating to the processing of his/her personal data;
– respond to requests and inquiries of subjects of personal data and their legal representatives, in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
– Publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy on the processing of personal data
– Take legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, supply, distribution of personal data, as well as other illegal actions in relation to personal data
– Seize the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, cease processing, and destroy personal data in the manner and cases provided by the Personal Data Law.
Basic rights and obligations of subjects of personal data
1. Personal data subjects have the right:
– To receive information relating to the processing of their personal data, except in cases provided for by federal laws. Information is provided to the subject of personal data by the operator in an accessible form;
– to require the operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained, or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take statutory measures to protect their rights;
– to put forward the condition of prior consent in the processing of personal data in order to promote products, works, and services on the market
– To complain to the competent authority for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court against unlawful acts or omissions of the Operator in the processing of their personal data.
2. Subjects of personal data shall:
– Provide the Operator with reliable data about themselves;
– Inform the Operator of the clarification (updating, modification) of their personal data.
22beting may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, middle name.
- E-mail address.
- Phone number.
- The website also collects and processes impersonal visitors’ data (including cookies) using Internet statistic services.
- The Operator does not process special categories of personal data relating to race, ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, and intimate life.
- The consent to the processing of personal data allowed for distribution, the User provides to the Operator directly.
- The Operator is obliged within three working days from the receipt of the above consent of the User to publish information about the conditions of processing, the existence of prohibitions and conditions on the processing of personal data allowed for distribution to an unlimited number of persons.
Principles of personal data processing
Processing of personal data shall be lawful and fair.
- The processing of personal data is limited to achieving specific, predetermined, and legitimate purposes. Processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of personal data collection is not permitted.
- Only personal data that meets the purposes of processing shall be processed.
- The content and scope of processed personal data shall comply with the stated processing purposes. Processed personal data shall not be excessive in relation to the stated processing purposes.
- When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, its sufficiency, and, if necessary, relevance in relation to the purpose of personal data processing shall be ensured. The operator shall take necessary measures and/or ensure that they are taken to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
- The purpose of the processing of personal data of the User:
– Informing the User by sending emails from 22beting;
– providing the User with access to the services, information, and/or materials contained on the website https://22beting.com.
2. 22beting also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at [email protected] with the note “Refuse notifications about new products and services and special offers”.
Legal basis for processing personal data
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the operator are
– contracts concluded between the operator and the subject of personal data;
– Federal laws and other regulations in the sphere of protection of personal data;
– The consent of the Users to the processing of their personal data, to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution.
2. The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if the user fills in and/or sends them independently through the special forms located on the website https://22beting.com or sent to the Operator via e-mail.
4. The subject of personal data independently decides to provide his personal data and gives consent freely, willingly, and in his own interest.
Terms of personal data processing
- Processing of personal data shall be subject to the consent of the personal data subject for processing of his/her personal data.
- Processing of personal data shall be necessary for the execution of an agreement, a party to which or a beneficiary or guarantor under which the personal data subject is a party, as well as for the conclusion of an agreement on the initiative of the personal data subject or an agreement, under which the personal data subject will be a beneficiary or guarantor.
- Processing of personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties or to achieve socially important goals, provided that this does not violate the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data.
- Personal data shall be processed if access to such data is granted to an unlimited number of persons by or at the request of the personal data subject (hereinafter, “publicly available personal data”).
- Processing of personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with federal law.
Procedure for collection, storage, transfer, and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by 22beting is ensured by implementing legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to meet in full the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator provides safety of personal data and takes all possible measures which exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The personal data of the User shall never, under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation or if the subject of personal data has given consent to the Operator to transfer data to a third party to fulfill obligations under a civil law contract.
- In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them on their own, by sending a notice to the 22beting e-mail address [email protected] with a note “Updating of personal data”.
- The term of processing of personal data is determined by achieving the purposes for which the personal data was collected unless a different term is stipulated by the contract or by applicable law.
The User may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice via e-mail to the Operator’s e-mail address [email protected], marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”
The list of actions performed by the Operator with the received personal data
- The operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores to clarify (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transfers (distribution, provision, access), depersonalizes, blocks, deletes, and destroys personal data.
- The operator carries out automated processing of personal data with or without a receipt and/or transfer of received information via information and telecommunications networks.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign country, to the territory of which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out, provides reliable protection of personal data subjects’ rights before starting trans-border transfer of personal data.
- The transborder transfer of personal data to foreign countries, which do not meet the above requirements, may be carried out only if the personal data subject consents in writing to the transborder transfer of his/her personal data and/or the performance of the contract, to which the personal data subject is a party.
Confidentiality of personal data
The operator and other persons who obtained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to disseminate personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data unless otherwise provided by federal law.